A woman took her son to Panda Express where he ended up choking; luckily a worker jumped in to save the day!
Jennifer Bacorn took her son Dylan to Panda Express for lunch when Dylan started to choke.
“I said Dylan are you okay? Are you okay? I lifted his forehead and looked at him again and this time his lips were turning purple. I said, ‘oh my god he’s choking,” said Bacorn.
Jennifer is CPR certified so she tried the Heimlich maneuver but that didn't work. Rasheedah Riley, a Panda Express worker, saw the incident and immediately took action. Rasheedah took Dylan, flipped him onto his stomach and was able to remove the food lodged in his throat.
Jennifer told WBRZ that she can't thank Rasheedah enough for saving her son's life!
Photo by WBRZ