May 14-20 is Food Allergy Awareness Week. 8 year old Maddox was diagnosed with a severe nut allergy when he was 1. He was severely allergic and would have to carry an epipen everywhere.  At 6 years old - Maddox was watching his little sister, Skylar play basketball. During a break, she ate a peanut butter granola bar that her friend shared with her. Maddox SAVED HER LIFE by having his epipens on hand. Had they not had the epipens on hand and understood what to do that day, Skylar would be a memory to us. After that near death experience, Maddox decided that everyone needed to be educated about Food Allergies to help kids stay safe. Please click here to learn more!